Movies


Saturday, February 16, 2008


Movies

Movies




Artist: Michael Ball

Album: Movies

Year: 2000

Tracks: 14

Genre: Pop

1 Beaches: Wind Beneath My Wings
2 The Jazz Singer: Love On The Rocks
3 On Her Majesty's Secret Service: We Have All The Time In The World
4 The Lost Boys: People Are Strange
5 Titanic: My Heart Will Go On
6 One Fine Day: Have I Told You Lately
7 Midnight Cowboy: Everybody's Talkin'
8 The Full Monty: Hot Stuff
9 Saturday Night Fever: How Deep Is Your Love
10 Space Jam: I Believe I Can Fly
11 The Way We Were: The Way We Were
12 Against All Odds: Against All Odds
13 Blues Brothers Medley: Shake Your Tail Feathers/Think/Everybody Needs Somebody To Love
14 Up Close And Personal: Because You Loved Me

Download Movies mp3 : Movies



Related:
WAMDUE PROJECT - 1000% RELAX
Flex-Able Leftovers
Sonic Boom Killers: The Singles

0 comments: